Whether you’re planning a birthday party or trying to beat the cold weather, here are the ten best kid-friendly bowling alleys in metro Detroit.
It’s hard to beat bowling night. Step back from busy and on to the lanes for a friendly competition. Pull out the bumpers and ball helpers for the littles, order a hodge-podge of bar snacks and see who gets a high score.
- Thunderbowl Lanes (Allen Park)
- Revel & Roll (Ann Arbor)
- Round 1 Bowling (Auburn HIlls)
- CJ Barrymore’s (Clinton Township)
- Garden Bowl (Detroit)
- The Perfect Game (Farmington Hills)
- Woodland Lanes (Livonia)
- Plaza Lanes (Plymouth)
- Bowlero (Royal Oak)
- Shelby Lanes (Shelby Township)
- Pinz (South Lyon).
- Escape (Troy)