Beat the heat and soak up the final days of summer. Here are our favorite places to get wet and go wild in Metro Detroit.
- Botsford Pool + Clements Circle (Livonia)
- Franklin Athletic Club (Southfield)
- Lake St. Clair Metropark Pool (Harrison Township)
- Willow Metropark Pool (New Boston)
- WhoaZone (Holly)
- Jump Island (Brighton Recreation Area, Howell)
- Water Warrior Island (Orion Township)
- Belle Isle State Park (Detroit)
- Lake St. Clair Metropark Beach (Harrison Township)
- Sterling State Park (Monroe)
- Thelma Spencer Park (Rochester Hills)
- Dodge #4 State Park (Waterford)
Keep it simple and stop by a splash pad! Here’s a guide to what’s open in Metro Detroit.
Photo credit: Huron-Clinton Metroparks