Weekends can be jammed packed but it’s harder to find weekday fun – especially for little ones. Here are our favorite activities we know you’ll love too.
Get Away To Great Lakes Crossing
Plan the perfect day out and about at LEGOLAND Discovery Center and SEA LIFE Michigan at Great Lakes Crossing. At LEGOLAND the entire family can hop on the rides, get creative with LEGOs in multiple themed areas and parents can sit back and relax while the kids play in the playscape. SEALIFE Michigan is an immersive underwater experience that will leave your littles awed. Families with toddlers can also enjoy weekday (Monday – Thursday) discounts of $12.99 tickets.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center is open Wednesday thru Sunday beginning at 10am
- SEA LIFE Michigan is open daily beginning at 10am
Open Swim @ Aqua-Tots Swim School
When you want an easy win head to Aqua-Tots Swim School for open family swim. The 90 degree pool is open to use, with floaty toys – best of all it’s only $10 for the entire family! With 8 metro Detroit locations, it’s easy to find one near you.
- Aqua-Tots Swim School’s Open Swim is offered Monday – Friday. Call your location for preferred hours.
Go On A Wild Adventure
From safari favorites to rescued wildlife and barnyard animals – say hi to the animals and stay to play. The Toledo Zoo, Howell Nature Center and Wolcott Farm Center all offer access to animals and cool play equipment that will keep the littles business and ready for naptime.
- Toledo Zoo is open Wednesday thru Sunday from 10am to 2pm during February
- Howell Nature Center is open daily from 10am to 5pm
- Wolcott Mill Metropark Farm Center is open daily from 9am to 5pm
Kids of all ages can enjoy the entire museum and pre-schoolers will especially love the dedicated toddler areas featuring water stations, climbing structures and more that are offered at both Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum and Impressions 5 in Lansing.
- Arbor Hands-On Museum is open from 10am to 5pm Tuesday thru Sunday
- Impressions 5 in Lansing is open from 9:30am to 4pm Thursday thru Sunday
Let your littles bounce, climb and slide till their heart is content while you watch from the sideline. Here are a few favorite’s for indoor fun.
- Kidcadia is a peaceful oasis for parents and a fairyland for kids. It’s open Monday thru Saturday from 9am to 8pm and Sundays 9am to 6pm.
- Troy Gym offers its the Munchkins Ropes course Tuesdays from 10:30am to 3:30pm and Thursdays 10:30am to 6pm.
- Rochester Play’s tree fort is open Monday thru Sunday beginning at 10am