There are A LOT of camp options and it’s great to find cool, creative activities for kids to do when school is out but often we need cool, creative AND conveneint. So here are the best camps for busy schedules and long days.
Champion has multiple locations, da rates and the hours of operation run from 6:30am to 6pm.
- Brownstown – 144373 W.Gibraltar Rd
- Dearborn – 22513 Garrison St
- Flat Rock – 28639 Division St.
- Garden City – 28351 Marquette St
- Riverview – 17752 Kennebec St
- Rockwood – 21762 Harding St.
- Southfield – 27225 Evergreen Rd
- Southfield – 17050 Dorset Ave
- Wayne – 34530 W Michigan Ave
- Westland – 38501 Palmer Rd
- Westland – 500 N Wildwood St
- Woodhaven – 24175 Hall Rd
- Woodhaven – 22811 Gudith Rd
Auburn Hills Parks and Recreation hosts Summer Camp for children in the 1st to 8th grade that includes lunch and before and after care that goes from 7:30am to 6pm.
City Camp is an affordable flexible program. Campers can attend every week or just one week. Drop in daily service is also available. With before and after care, full-day options is 7am to 6pm.
- Farmington Hills – 28555 Middlebelt Rd
Canton’s Real Life Day Camp and Farm hosts camp for kids ages 5 to 14 and the hours of operation are 7am to 6pm.
- Canton – 48700 Geddes Rd
The Montessori full day camp runs from 7am to 6pm. Part-time care is also available.
- Brighton – 2944 S. Old U.S. Highway 23
Frankin Athletic Club offers single day and full week care. Hours of operation from from 7:30am to 6pm.
- Southfield – 29350 Northwestern Hwy
The Robot Garage hosts themed weekly camps that have before and after care from 8am to 6pm.
- Birmingham – 637 S. Eton St.
- Rochester Hills – 1659 W Hamlin Rd Ste F
The YMCA has multiple locations and hours of operation run from 7am to 6pm.
- Birmingham – 400 E. Lincoln St
- Detroit – 1401 Broadway
- Farmington – 28100 Farmington Rd
- Holly – 7300 Hickory Ridge Road
- Milford – 300 Family Drive
- Mount Clemens – 10 North River Road
- Royal Oak – 1016 W. 11 Mile Road
- Southgate – 16777 Northline Rd
Photo credit: Facebook