Cirque Italia is coming to town and you don’t want to miss the Water Circus this summer.
Calling all pirate fans! Cirque Italia’s newest show is for YOU! The Water Circus story begins with Ringmaster “Clown Rafinha” fishing when he unexpectedly catches a bottle with a treasure map stuffed inside. His ensuing journey takes the audience through storms on the high seas, dreams of angelic aerialists, pirate fights, and more!
You will see swashbucklers balancing upside down on a rum barrel, juggling knives, and even one having a run-in with a mermaid. Your jaws will be dropped and you will be hanging on the edge of your seats with our suspenseful Crossbow act and our dangerous Wheel of Death performances.
Try not to flinch and look away if you don’t want to miss any of the excitement! Will Clown Rafinha finally defeat the other pirates who are after his treasure and claim it for himself? You’ll have to see our show for yourself to find out!
Water Circus ticket prices range from $10 to $50 and can be purchased online or in-person. The performance schedule is below. Get your tickets here.
- Thursday, July 7th @ 7:30pm
- Friday, July 8th @ 7:30pm
- Saturday, July 9th @ 1:30pm, 4:30pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday, July 10th @ 1:30pm & 4:30pm
- Monday, July 11th @ 7:30pm
- Wednesday, July 13th @ 7:30pm
- Thursday, July 14th @ 7:30pm
- Friday, July 15th @ 7:30pm
- Saturday, July 16th @ 1:30pm, 4:30pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday, July 17th @ 1:30pm & 4:30pm
Cirque Italia’s Water Circus is under the stunning White & Blue Big Top Tent at the Fairlane Town Center in Dearborn (18900 Michigan Avenue).