Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. We could all use a little Mary Poppins in our life.
CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES + GAMES
- Let’s go fly a kite
- A Cover Is Not the Book – so create some new covers for old favorites
- Listen to the Mary Poppins soundtrack while cleaning up the playroom
- Be an activist like Mrs. Banks and her daughter Jane – write a letter to your representative or make a call to action sign for your yard or window
READ, WATCH + LISTEN
- Learn to dance like a chimney sweep
- Double feature: Mary Poppins and Mary Poppins Returns
- Listen to ‘Mary Poppins’ (Julie Andrews) read a story in her new book podcast.
- Read the original – P.L. Travers’ Mary Poppins book series
SNACKS, MEALS + TREATS
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
Photo credit: Facebook