Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. We loved Sonic as a kid and now he’s back with a featured film, cartoon repeats on Netflix and CBS Accesss and the video game remastered for Nintendo Switch. If you’ve got a blue blaze fan at home, here are ways to make a day of it.
CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES + GAMES
- Make like Pretzel Lady and start your day with yoga
- Play Sonic Ring Toss
- Download this Sonic Activity booklet for coloring pages and games
- Channel your inner Dr. Robotnik and build some robots – here are some design ideas
- Speed test – Race around the block and go for your best time
READ, WATCH + LISTEN
- Learn to draw Sonic the Hedgehog with Art for Kids Hub on YouTube
- Watch the new Sonic The Hedgehog movie
- Throwback with Sonic Mania on the Nintendo Switch
- Sonic loves comic books – read your favorites before bed.
SNACKS, MEALS + TREATS
- Start your day like Donut Lord and get your favorite donuts
- Enjoy Sonic’s favorite food – chili dogs
- Make your own onion rings
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
Photo credit: Source