Nestled in the heart of downtown Birmingham, the Birmingham Farmers Market is an outdoor market featuring Michigan-grown produce, meat and dairy, floral arrangements, plants, artisan goods and more. The market is open every Sunday, May 7 through October 29. Visitors of all ages will enjoy the welcoming atmosphere with live music, food trucks, kids’ activities and
special events. Nearby parks, eateries and shopping make it the perfect place to spend a Sunday!
Market Special Event Dates:
- · May 7: 21st Annual Opening Day Celebration
- · June 25: Super Farmer Day
- · August 6: Corn Festival
- · September 10: Harvest Festival
- · October 29: End of Season Celebration