Harvest Family Campout
Check in Saturday, September 9 at 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
Check out Sunday, September 10 at 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
Join us for a Harvest Night at the Outdoor Adventure Center! Learn how to pitch a tent and roast marshmallows. Fun for the entire family!
• S’more kits, crafts, a guided hike, and a pancake breakfast will be provided for every registered guest. Water bottle refill stations will be available; please bring your own reusable water bottle.
• HARVEST THEME!: Campers are encouraged to use Fall decorations at their sites, Children are encouraged to bring and wear their costumes for a parade, Campers are encouraged to bring treats for a trick or treat event (prepackaged only, nothing homemade, please), Crafts will have an autumn theme.
• A quiet time of 10:00 p.m. will be enforced with lights out at midnight.
• There are no drugs or alcohol allowed at this event.
• All equipment must be unloaded and walked on to the site – there is no place for cars to pull onto our temporary campsites. Utility carts will be available for unloading and transporting equipment.
Need a tent? No problem! Loaner tents are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Request loaner equipment at the time of your reservation. Emails will be sent after registration with loaner tent assignment.
Each site can accommodate up to 6 people with an 8-person tent or 2 small tents. Don’t forget to pack a sleeping bag, air mattress and pillow!
Pre-registration required. Register here
Cost: $15 per person.
Photo credit: source