Night of Lights, is back with more lights, more activities and more community fun!
Formal activities for this regional holiday attraction will take place the first three weekends in December with the lights on display all month long for this walking event.
Join us for:
– Santa Claus & Mrs Claus Visits at Meeting House
– Arts & Crafts at Newburg School House
– Music in Newburg Church
– Town Peddler Holiday Shop inside Alexander Blue House (NEW!)
– Heated Tent with Food & Drinks
– Street Hockey & Corn Hole
& LIGHTS, LIGHTS, LIGHTS!
$10 Suggested Donation Per Vehicle Upon Entry for Weekend Activities, Cash Only, No Advanced Tickets.