When you need to get out the house and want to find indoor fun you feel good about, head to Stemville in Northville.
Stemville is a colorful, engaging play place for kids and serene, relaxing space for parents. Getting out of the house with kids is stressful; therefore the calming instrumental version of popular hits and a coffee bar is a reward onto itself. Lego blocks, robots, magnet tiles and more, there are plenty of activities to keep toddlers and bigger kids busy – including a monthly STEM Patch activity.
It’s also the perfect place for date night. Drop your kids (ages 5+) off on Friday or Saturday from 5:30pm to 7:30pm for $30 and they can play while you enjoy dinner downtown.
Start Making Plans
- Address: 141 N Center St, Suite 201, Northville, MI 48167
- Ages: 1 to 12
- Cost: $20 for child (age 2+) and parent
- Monthly Membership: $49.99 one time monthly membership or $39.99 for recurring (discounts available for additional kids)
- Parking: There is free street parking on N. Center Street and a free parking lot on N. Center and Dunlap (across the street)
- Time: Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 6pm. Sundays are available for private parties.
- Special note: Stemville is located on the second floor of its building. You can leave strollers in the entry, carry them upstairs OR use the most unique elevator you’ll ever independently operate.