The brand NEW splash pad + playground is now open at Oxford Park (formally Merchants Park) in Berkley and it’s the perfect place to cool off this summer with kids.
- FREE + open to the public, 1600 square-foot natural splash pad area with sprayers both small and large (turn on by hitting the button at the entrance to the splash pad).
- Brand new playground with climbing structures, multiple slides, and swings for both babies and older kids.
- Universally designed family restrooms, drinking fountain and water bottle refill station.
- Picnic tables, benches and shaded grassy areas for picnics and relaxing.
- Public parking is located around the perimeter of the park.
- Baseball diamonds, 6 foot wide walkways, and a large grassy area surround the playground.
Nearby Family Destinations
- Visit the new play equipment at Berkley’s Kiwanis Tot Lot
- Ride a train and play at the playground at Starr Jaycee Park in Royal Oak
- Play Miniature Golf at Royal Oak Golf Center
- Grab a bite to eat at family-friendly Vinsetta Garage on Woodward Ave.
- Cool off with a scoop of ice cream at Clark’s Ice Cream on 12 Mile Rd.
Hours: Splash pad open daily, 11 am – 8 pm, Memorial Day weekend – Labor Day weekend
Address: 2100 Bacon Ave. Berkley, MI 48072