Travel the ocean in your backyard at SEA LIFE Michigan, create your own world at LEGOLAND Discovery Center or visit with Peppa Pig all at Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills! You don’t need to go far to feel like you’re on vacation. Plan the perfect getaway close to home.
SEA LIFE Michigan, LEGOLAND Discovery Center and Peppa Pig World of Play are all within a short stroll of each other inside Great Lakes Crossings. Save 20% off your visit with the LittleGuide Detroit link to SEA LIFE Michigan or LEGOLAND Discovery Center. If you want to visit both or all three destinations, check out the combo ticket deals for an even bigger savings. AND you can also enter to win 4 FREE tickets to all three destinations from LittleGuide Detroit.
GIVEAWAY: Great Lakes Crossings AdventuresEnter to win 4 tickets to SEA LIFE Michigan, LEGOLAND Discovery Center AND Peppa Pig World of Play.
SEA LIFE Michigan
SEA LIFE Michigan is Michigan’s largest aquarium and will leave your littles in awe as they spot over 250 species including sharks, rays, seahorses and more in 12 interactive exhibits. Experience hands-on learning at the interactive touch pool and see where you will find the aquatic sea life in bodies of water around the world. The underwater ocean tunnel will mesmerize and remind kids of the popular Pixar films Finding Nemo/Dory.
Make it extra special with a behinds-the-scenes tour. Join expert guides to discover how they care for over 2,000 creatures! The guided tour immerses you in the world of feeding and caring for creatures and shows you how the aquarium created an ocean in the heart of Michigan and it’s only $5 per guest and are approximately 20 minutes long.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan is the ultimate indoor LEGO playground. Your visit begins with an interactive look at how LEGOs are made and a chance to design your own. Afterwards you can hop aboard a chariot to rescue the princess on the Kingdom Quest ride and later take to the sky on Merlin’s Apprentice Ride. Kids of all ages and interests will have their choice of where to play:
- The Barnyard Themed Duplo Toddler Area
- LEGO Friends Heart Lake City
- Build & Test Racing Area
- Under The Sea Adventures
You don’t want to skip the 4D Cinema LEGO short showing OR the LEGO World playscape. Both will keep your kids happy and entertained while you sit back and relax.
Peppa Pig World of Play
Peppa, George and all her friends have a home in Michigan and the indoor attraction is the perfect place to spend a day. Get ready to have some fun, as the amusement center features 14 playscapes that allow kids to step into the show and play like their favorite characters. A few of our favorite areas are:
- Peppa’s Family House: Play inside the iconic living room and kitchen, have a conversation with a talking Polly Parrot and a photo opportunity with Daddy Pig
- Supermarket: Have fun grocery shopping and helping Miss Rabbit on the cash register at the local supermarket where they can find items from Peppa’s family shopping list
- Zoe Zebra and Daddy Dog at the Garage: Help Mr. Zebra deliver the mail and repair a truck at Grandpa Dog’s Garage
- Madame Gazelle’s School Bus: Climb aboard Madam Gazelle’s school bus and sing along with Peppa and her friends on an exciting trip to the theatre
- Rebecca Rabbit’s Underground Adventure: Crawl through tunnels, explore bedrooms and slide into a big muddy puddle in the Rabbit family’s underground burrow
- Sensory Garden: Stop by the interactive sensory garden featuring a duck pond, hen house, Grandpa Pig’s train and more!
In addition to free play area, Peppa Pig World of Play also features a cinema to enjoy episode screenings, a dedicated Peppa Pig gift shop, story times and arts and craft sessions, alongside facilities for families to eat, relax and play.