Pack in all your fall favorites at one place when you visit Wiard’s Country Fair in Ypsilanti.
There is lots to do at Wiard’s Country Fair, you can easily spend a day exploring and having fun with your family. Have fun and don’t leave without cider and donuts because they are really good.
- U-Pick: Find the perfect pumpkin and delicious apples
- Corn Maze: Get lost in the corn maze, it’s a good one
- ‘Haunted Hayride’: In the evening it’s a Haunted Thrill Park but during the day you can take a not scary but little spooky tractor ride through the orchard and along the haunted trail.
- Playgrounds: Let your kids run wild on the multiple play structures throughout the orchard. Each area has a unique theme including John Deere, pirate ship, fire station, castle and more! There’s also a Valley View Mountain Slide for little thrill seekers.
- Putt-Putt & Games: Play a casual (or competitive) game of mini golf and on the weekends bounce in inflatable play houses.
- Petting Farm + Pony Rides: Say hi to the goats and feed them too.
Be sure to stop by the Countr Store for cider, donuts, pies, jams and more!
Wiards is open from 10am to 6pm Wednesdays – Fridays and 11am to 6pm on Saturdays & Sundays. Admission on weekdays is $17.50 and $25 on weekends and includes everything but the cost of u-pick.
Wiard’s Country Farm // 5565, Merritt Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197