Soak up the sun, listen to good books and get up to dance at a local story time session! Here are outdoor story times in metro Detroit.
Head to Gabriel Richard Park for music, storytelling and story time, in person and projected on a large screen. Attendees also receive free snacks and a book. Pre-registration is required.
- Thursdays & Fridays at 10am and 11:30am
From the Splash Pad to downtown Pavilion, find the Farmington librarians around town and have fun at story time.
- Splash Pad Story Time @ Heritage Park: Mondays at 10:30am
- C.A.R.E.S. Story Time @ Library 10:30am
- Pavillion Story Time @ Riley Park 11am
Head to the Livonia Libraries for outdoor stories, songs and more.
- Wednesdays @ Civic Center at 10am AND 6pm
- Fridays @ Civic Center at 10am
- Wednesdays @ Sandberg Branch at 10:30am
Children will have fun while learning about a unique farm topic each week through stories, songs, and sensory play. Special animal guests may also visit us at the end of StoryTime.
- Wednesdays & Thursday at 11am
While we wait for the NEW outdoor expansion at the library, you can enjoy the greenspace there is now for weekly story time.
- Baby/Toddler Story Time Mondays @ 10:30am
- Outdoor Story Time Tuesdays at 10:30am
Meet librarian Shari Fesko under the Peacock on the front lawn of the library for Storytime Al Fresco!
- Wednesdays at 2pm
Photo credit: Source