Don’t let winter weather keep you at home – enter to win 4 tickets to Peppa Pig World of Play at Great Lakes Crossings.
Peppa, George and all her friends have a home in Michigan and the indoor attraction is the perfect place to spend a day. Get ready to have some fun, as the amusement center features 14 playscapes that allow kids to step into the show and play like their favorite characters. A few of our favorite areas are:
- Peppa’s Family House: Play inside the iconic living room and kitchen, have a conversation with a talking Polly Parrot and a photo opportunity with Daddy Pig
- Supermarket: Have fun grocery shopping and helping Miss Rabbit on the cash register at the local supermarket where they can find items from Peppa’s family shopping list
- Zoe Zebra and Daddy Dog at the Garage: Help Mr. Zebra deliver the mail and repair a truck at Grandpa Dog’s Garage
- Madame Gazelle’s School Bus: Climb aboard Madam Gazelle’s school bus and sing along with Peppa and her friends on an exciting trip to the theatre
- Rebecca Rabbit’s Underground Adventure: Crawl through tunnels, explore bedrooms and slide into a big muddy puddle in the Rabbit family’s underground burrow
- Sensory Garden: Stop by the interactive sensory garden featuring a duck pond, hen house, Grandpa Pig’s train and more!
In addition to free play area, Peppa Pig World of Play also features a cinema to enjoy episode screenings, a dedicated Peppa Pig gift shop, story times and arts and craft sessions, alongside facilities for families to eat, relax and play. It also includes space to host birthday parties!