Lily Pad Springs in West Bloomfield is Michigan’s largest splash pad with over 5500 square feet of splashing and sliding fun. There’s over 50 play features, 4 water slides, and a giant splash bucket that dumps 55 gallons of water!
- Tables, benches and shaded spots are available throughout the splash pad area. There is a grassy field outside of the splash area with vending machines, restrooms, public lockers, and a changing area.
- ADA and Universally Accessible
- Perfect for all ages with smaller sprinklers, slides and water tables for little kids. For bigger kids there are two large slides, a 2400 sq. ft. climbing structure and many large spray features.
- No lifeguards are on duty and a parent must actively be supervising all children under age 8.
- Cost is $4/resident, $6/non-resident per session. Any person 6 months and older entering the splash pad must purchase a ticket.
- Choose between sessions 11am-1pm (pre-sale tickets available to West Bloomfield residents only), 1:30pm-3:30pm, or 4pm-6pm
- Presale tickets can be purchased online and available until noon the day before your planned visit. Pre-reservations are encouraged as space is limited each day. On-site tickets are available if space exists.
Hours: Open 7 days/week, Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day
Address: 6200 Farmington Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48322