Soak up the sun and get soaked at one of the pools, waterparks or splashpads at Huron-Clinton Metroparks!
You’ll find us spending plenty of time at Huron-Clinton Metroparks this summer. Whether it’s the pools, splash pad or sandy beaches, you can check a lot of items off your summer checklist. Check out the features at each park below and start making plans.
- Indian Springs Metropark Spray ‘n’ Play – White Lake, MI
- Get soaked by ground sprays, water cannons, and a dumping bucket. The spray park is located adjacent to other play features including a rock-climbing wall, cargo net, a fenced maze, a painted labyrinth, spinning buckets, and a hillside slide.
- Kensington Metropark Splash ‘n’ Blast – Milford, MI
- Coast down two, 240-foot twisted water slides or romp through the spray ground with palm trees, serpents and cannons that spray water. Kensington Metropark also has 2 becahes.
- Lake Erie Metropark Great Wave Pool – Brownstown, MI
- Hold steady and practice your balance against three-foot waves for hours of fun at the “Great Wave” action pool. Children will enjoy the new spray area with ground sprays and dumping water features. Rafts are included in entry fee on a first come first served basis. As of 6/6/21 not yet open for the season
- Lake St. Clair Metropark Spray Pad & Swimming Pool – Harrison Township, MI
- A 50-meter swimming pool features two water slides and areas for swimming. The waterslides have 120-foot-long flumes with a 17-foot vertical drop. There is also an inflatable obstacle course and climbing walls. Relax on the sandy shoreline along Lake St. Clair and make a splash in the crystal clear water.
- Lower Huron Metropark Turtle Cove Family Aquatic Center – Belleville, MI
- Zip down two waterslides, drift along a lazy river, get soaked under the 300-gallon dumping bucket, and wade into the zero-depth entry pool with lap lanes. As of 6/6/21 not yet open for the season
- Stony Creek Metropark Trippo Water Slide – Shelby Township, MI
- The Trippo Water Slide has arrived and it’s MASSIVE! 50 feet high – 245 feet long! Enjoy a summer day in the water at Baypoint and Eastwood Beaches at Stony Creek Metropark.
- Willow Metropark Pool – New Boston, MI
- Glide down the family waterslide, play a game of water basketball, enjoy the spray featured, or just soak in the zero depth pool while your kids run through the water.
Hold on to every second of summer and make it a late night at the Metropark to watch fireworks light up the sky.
- Wednesday, June 30 @ Stony Creek Metropark (Shelby Township)
- Thursday, July 1 @ Willow Metropark (New Boston)
- Friday, July 2 @ Kensington Metropark (Milford)
- Saturday, July 3 @ Lake Erie Metropark (Brownstown)