If you are looking for a picturesque place to relax and have fun with your kids look no further than The Art Attic in Plymouth. The creative studio and event space offers activities and classes for parents and kids.
The Art Attic is an incredible community space that hosts classes and special events throughout the year. All summer long and through the fall, The Art Attic has offered outdoor classes that allow families to safely engage in social and entertaining activities.
From music class to family yoga and special adventures, there is plenty to experience this fall. Check out their full event calendar here and start making plans to try these cool activities.
- Music Class: Thursdays @ 9am + 10am
- Family Yoga: Thursdays @ 6:30pm
- Preschool Yoga & Craft: Fridays @ 9am & 10am
- Pirate Treasure Hunt (4-11): Friday, September 25
- Fairy Treasure Hunt (4-11): Friday, September 25
- Halloween Treasure Hunt (4-11): Friday, October 2
- Trick or Treat On The ‘Farm’: October 16, 17, 23 & 24
Bring the fun home with you and surprise your kids with an art box. To help families keep busy at home, The Art Attic offers special edition art boxes and projects for kids of all ages. Follow them on Facebook to see what is available and enter to win an art box from LittleGuide Detroit!
Learn more about The Art Attic co-founder, Bree Darson, in our #MomLife feature.
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..