If you’re looking FREE family fun for Halloween head to your local YMCA for an afternoon of crafts, games and trick or treating! These public events are open to everyone – no membership required.
HAY is much more than a friendly hello; it is Halloween At the YMCA. HAY 2022 will provide fun safe outdoor activities for children at our YMCAs throughout metropolitan Detroit. Children will enjoy healthy treats, scavenger hunts, crafts and so much more.
Friday, October 21st
- Birmingham Family YMCA (5pm to 7:30pm) // Activities and Crafts, Stories, and Pumpkin Decorating
- Farmington Family YMCA (6pm to 8pm) // Games, Activities, and Trick or Treat
- South Oakland Family YMCA (4:30pm to 7:30pm) // Trick or treat, Arts and Crafts, Dance Party, Movie, Bounce House and more!
Saturday, October 22nd
- Boll Family YMCA (11am to 1pm) // Scavenger Hunt, Crafts, Games and Treats
- Carls Family YMCA (6pm to 8pm) // Trick or Treating, S’mores, Haunted Bus, Pumpkin Hunt and so much more!
- Downriver Family YMCA (5pm to 7:30pm) // Cider and Donuts, Pumpkin Decorating, Games, Crafts and Costume Contest
Friday, October 28th
- Macomb Family YMCA (5:30pm to 7:30pm) // Snacktivity, Craft, Haunted locker rooms, and Tricks and Treats