Celebrate National Children’s Day at the Toledo Zoo’s Kidsapalooza on Sunday, June 12th.
The Toledo Zoo has it all – stunning animal habitats, behind the scenes tours, a Natural History Museum, Safari Railroad, carousel, aerial course, massive playground, conservatory and Aquarium! On June 12th the zoo is offering even more family fun with non-stop activity and amusement for kids to enjoy at no extra cost!
During Kidsapalooza, you’ll enjoy strolling & pop-up magic shows, animal feeds, keeper talks, games at Nature’s Neighborhood, animal meet & greets and visits with Mirabelle, Isabella and Bruno from Laurel’s Princess Parties!
Schedule of Events
- 10am to 4pm: Inflatable Bounce Houses & Giant Games
- 10:30am too 12:30pm: Visit with Skye, Chase & Ryder
- 11am to 1pm: Strolling entertainment with Buttercup the Butterfly & Beatrice the Bumblebee
- 11am to 3pm: Face painting with Toledo School for the Arts
- 11am to 2pm: TSA Glass City Steel Drums performances
- 11:30am, 2:30pm & 3:30pm: Kids’ Animal Shows
- 12pm & 1pm: Puppet Shows
- 12:30pm: Live performance with Skye, Chase & Ryder
- 1:30pm: Live performance with Bruno, Isabella & Mirabelle
- 2pm to 4pm: Meet and greet with Bruno, Isabella & Mirabelle
The Toledo Zoo is open Wednesdays thru Sundays from 10am to 5pm (last admittance is 4pm) and Mondays from 10am to 2pm (last admittance is 12pm). Daily admission is $26 for adults and $23 for kids and seniors. Family Memberships are $131 and pays for itself for families with 3 or more children. Even if you don’t have 3 kids, we can assure you that you’ll want to go back for more than one visit.ORE ARTICLE