March brings St. Patrick’s Day + maple sugar events, National Reading Month, and SPRING break! There’s something for every family to enjoy this month.
Start the month with Mardi Gras and grab Paczkis from a local bakery in town.
National Reading Month
We love books and reading with our kids and if you do too here are a variety of fun ways you can celebrate National Reading Month at home (and at the library too!).
- 4 Best Libraries In Metro Detroit
- Top Ways to Celebrate National Reading Month
- 3 Things To Do In Detroit For National Reading Month
- 4 Best Book Subscription Boxes For Kids
See A Show
Attend A Parade
Tap Some Trees
Help tap the trees and stock up on maple syrup for home.
Soak Up The Sun
March welcomes the first day of spring, call up a friend for a long overdue park date and let the kids run around one of these fun local playgrounds.
- 25 Most Popular Playgrounds In Metro Detroit
- Lower Huron Metropark NEW $1.3M Playground
- Largest Playground In Michigan – Innovation Hills
Make Plans For Spring Break
Spring Break is in March and if you need ideas for keeping the kids busy during the week here are a few ideas:
- Visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center & SEA LIFE Michigan
- Enjoy a treetop adventure in Toledo or at the Howell Nature Center
- Take a trip to Lansing
- Plan an overnight stay at Splash Village in Frankenmuth
Photo credit: Source