Head Downriver and plan a day in Taylor from farm animals to family games and special festivals, there’s lots to do!
Things To Do
Heritage Park is a must-visit for families. The park features a conservatory and botanical garden, Coan Lake, surrounded by historic buildings and a petting farm with sheep, horses, cows and more. Plan a visit any time or during a special event – there’s lots to chose from!
Mini golf, go-karts and spin zone bumper cars, water wars and more! Visit Midway Sports and Entertainment during the warm months for a full-day of family fun.
Walk and talk, then grab a big box of popcorn and sit for a show. Grab a bite to eat at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Primanti Bros or Pizza Papalis.
Summer Festival // Three-day festival features live music, glow run, fishing derby, and fireworks. (June)
Telegraph Cruise // Hot rodders and classic car enthusiasts and spectators come together on Telegraph Road for the annual cruise on the fourth Saturday of July each year. (July)
Hallow-Palooza // Taylor’s marquee family Halloween event features a trick-or-treat trail through ‘spooky locations’ in Heritage Park (October)
Winterfest // The celebration will include the Winterfest 5K, holiday parade, opening of Santa’s Magic Forest and official tree lighting celebration and fireworks display. (November)
Santa’s Magic Forest // Walk through a Christmas display that includes hundreds of animated characters, beautiful holiday light displays and Santa and Mrs. Claus! (November & December)
Taylor Community Library // 12303 Pardee Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
Parks, Pools, Beaches + Arenas
- Taylor Recreation Center // 22805 Goddard Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
- Gymnasium, fitness equipment, and classes
- Taylor Sportsplex // 13333 Telegraph Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
- Hockey, inline hockey, soccer field and lacrosse
- Heritage Park //740 West Snell Road, Rochester, MI 48306
- Petting farm, botanical gardens, inline hockey rink, fishing pond, playground, historic buildings, baseball diamonds, soccer field, walking trail and splash pad
- Northwest Park // 6000 Duncan St., Taylor, MI 48180
- Outdoor swimming pool, playground, basketball court, baseball diamond and football field
- Boardman Park // 24600 Haskell St., Taylor, MI 48180
- Playground, football and soccer field, walking track
- Jaycee Park // 6623 Merrick St, Taylor, MI 48180
- Playground, sledding hill, and walking trail
Directory – Find more family fun!
- Action Paintball // 14507 Lange road, Taylor, MI 48180
- Cinemark Southland Center // 23000 Eureka Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
- Game On Sports Center // 14110 Pardee Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
- Heritage Park Petting Farm // 12803 Pardee Taylor, MI 48180
- Midway Sports and Entertainment // 22381 Van Born Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
- Premier Dance Academy // 22805 Goddard Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
- Pump It Up //25710 Northline Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
- Sky Zone // 23261 Eureka Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
- Skore Lanes // 22255 Ecorse Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
- Zap Zone // 9751 Telegraph Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
[vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vcex_shortcode][addtoany][/vcex_shortcode][vc_empty_space][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”sidebar”]