Hold on to every second of summer and make it a late night at the Huron-Clinton Metroparks’ Summer Movie series.
Grab your family and friends for a movie night under the stars. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs and find a spot on the grass to view the show at Kensington and Willow Metroparks. At Stony Creek Metropark enjoy a drive-in style movie. Be sure to pack your snacks and drinks or picnic dinner! Parking opens at 6pm and movies start at dusk.
A Metropark pass is required for entry and if you don’t have one, use your library’s Michigan Activity Pass program for an entirely free evening of family fun.
- Friday, August 5 – Sing 2
- Friday, August 19 – Spider-Man No Way Home
Kensington Metropark also features a petting farm, two beaches – including a new playset at Maple Beach, and splash pad.
- Saturday, August 20 – Encanto
- Saturday, September 3 – Jungle Cruise
- Saturday, September 17 – Spider-Man No Way Home
Stony Creek Metropark also features two beaches – including one of the most popular playgrounds at Eastwood Beach and a nature center.
- Saturday, August 13 – Encanto
- Saturday, August 27 – Space Jam: A New Legacy
Willow Metropark also a pool, playscape and canoe rental.
Photo credit: Huron-Clinton Metroparks