It’s finally fall. Pull out the sweaters, order pumpkin spiced everything and enjoy the the changes of the season.
Find The Best Cider Donut
Taste test your way through the cider mills in metro Detroit to find your favorite cider and donuts.
LittleGuide Detroit’s Stroller Roll
Say hi to the LittleGuide Detroit team and enjoy a morning of FREE family fun! The final Stroller Roll of 2023 is at Valade Park on the Detroit Riverfront on Saturday, September 16th from 9am to 11am.
Shop & Save with Just Between Friends
When you shop at Just Between Friends you’ll save hundreds of dollars on clothes, shoes, books, toys and all the baby gear you need for the next season of your child’s life. The consignment sale is at Livonia Athletic District, September 7th – 10th.
Fall Festivals & Fairs
- Fall Festival (Plymouth): September 8th – 10th
- Depot Day (South Lyon): Saturday, September 9th
- Harvest Festival (Birmingham): Sunday, September 10th
- Riverfest (Flat Rock): September 15th & 16th
- Pumpkin Festival (Romulus): September 15th -17th
- Storybook Festival @ The Ford House (Grosse Pointe Shores): Saturday, September 16th
- Fire & Flannel Festival (Wyandotte): September 21st – 24th
- Heritage Celebration & Hayrides (Farmington Hills): Friday, September 22nd
- Festival of the Senses (Clinton Township): September 23rd & 24th
- Michigan Fall Festival (Lake Orion): September 23rd & 24th
- Harvestfest (Ann Arbor): Sunday, September 24th
- Pumpkinfest (South Lyon): September 29th – October 1st
Disney On Ice
Grab your Mickey ears and get ready for non-stop fun when 50 of your favorite Disney friends come to life through world-class ice skating during Disney On Ice. The touring show ‘Find Your Hero’ is at Little Caesars Arena from September 21st to 24th – and we’re giving away ticket!
Visit The Detroit Zoo
BRICKLIVE was extended to September 10th at the Detroit Zoo. Bring your LEGO lovers to see the larger-than life, interactive display. Save the date for the zoo’s BRAND-NEW Tons of Truck event on Sunday, September 17th.
If you need an excuse for a weekend getaway (or awesome day trip), head to Grand Rapids and check out Art Prize. The international art competition takes over the downtown area from September 14th to October 1st and we can’t wait to go! While we’re there, we’re also going to the Grand Rapid’s Children’ Museum to see the temporary Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum exhibit.
North American International Auto Show
A Motor City must. Don’t miss out on the Detroit Auto Show! The indoor and outdoor attraction is perfect for car lovers. The North American International Auto Show’s public days are September 16th to 24th. Tickets are $10 for kids and $20 for adult.
Photo credit: Yates Cider Mill