Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. Go Wild with Chris and Martin and plan a day full of Wild Kratt’s inspired activities.
CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES + GAMES
- Try the School of Dragons: How to Train Your Dragon app
- Make a Toothless Puppet
- Get creative and make a Dragon-eye like Hiccup’s
- Go on a Dragon egg hunt in your backyard
- Play sheep toss
- Create a Viking shield with a signature crest
READ, WATCH + LISTEN
- Read Cressida Cowell’s How To Train Your Dragon series
- Listen to Scandinavian Fairy Tales on the Myths and Legends podcast
- Watch Dragons Race To The Edge on Netflix (kids and parents can enjoy it)
SNACKS, MEALS + TREATS
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
Photo credit: Dreamworks