The Tunnel of Lights is back for another year at Blossom Heath Pier in St. Clair Shores and you’ll want to take a trip to check it out.
Stroll through lighted archways down the pier, listen to Christmas music, sip hot chocolate and enjoy live entertainment all season long! Blossom Heath Pier offers FREE family fun during the holidays so bundle up and enjoy the season along Lake St. Clair.
Schedule of Events:
- Dec. 2 – Opening Night with Casali School of Dance at 6:15 p.m., Blue Skye performs live at 7p.m. Food Trucks: JunkYard Pit Crew, Dos Locos Burritos, Pop’s Sweets on the Streets·
- Dec. 3 – Jeff Cavatio performs live at 7 p.m. Food Trucks: Grazing Gringos, Eat ‘Em Up Donuts, Big Black Food Trailer·
- Dec. 7 – Festival of Flutes at 6:30 p.m.·
- Dec. 8 – Motor City Blend Chorus performs live at 7 p.m. Food Trucks: That’s Dat Truck, Twisted Street BBQ, Little Donut Factory·
- Dec. 10 – Shop at the Holiday Market from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., Sounds of Christmas at 5 p.m., Casali School of Dance at 6:30 p.m. Food Trucks: BBQ Daddy, Dos Locos Burritos, The Streat Corn-er, Cult of the Joe Burger, Fat Axe Grill, A’s Sweets and Treats·
- Dec. 15 – Sarah Karras performs live at 6 p.m., Empty Canvas at 7 p.m. Food Trucks: BBQ Daddy, Grampie’s Clam Shell, Little Donut Factory·
- Dec. 16 – Masonic Melodies at 5:30 p.m., Violet 3rd Grade at 6:30 p.m., Rodgers 3rd Grade at 7:30 p.m. Food Trucks: The Lobster Food Truck, Eat ‘Em Up Donuts, The Streat Corn-er·
- Dec. 21 – Festival of Flutes at 6:30 p.m.
Santa visits on December 10th, 15th and 16th!
Enjoy the lights any night from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. through Sunday, January 14th.
Blossom Heath Pier // 24800 Jefferson Ave, St Clair Shores, MI 48080
Photo credit: Facebook