The Tunnel of Lights is back for another year at Blossom Heath Pier in St. Clair Shores and you’ll want to take a trip to check it out.
Stroll through lighted archways down the pier, listen to Christmas music, sip hot chocolate and enjoy live entertainment all season long! Blossom Heath Pier offers FREE family fun during the holidays so bundle up and enjoy the season along Lake St. Clair.
Schedule of Events:
- Dec. 3 – Opening Night! Enjoy an experience combining art and music with Empty Canvas, food trucks, and a Christmas Parade with Eastside Jeeps. Food Trucks: BBQ Daddy, Dos Locos Burritos, V’s Barista
- Dec. 9 – Food trucks and Motor City Blend start the night followed by a performance from Sweet Adeline’s Choir at 6 p.m. Food Trucks: Cousin’s Maine Lobster, ATM Food Truck, Little Donut Factory
- Dec. 10 – Enjoy food trucks and stick around for a musical performance from Violet Elementary at 6:30 p.m. Food Trucks: Fat Axe Grill, Flavors Food Truck, Eat ‘Em Up Donuts
- Dec. 11 – It’s our Holiday Market! Check out our other event listing for more information. Enjoy a performance from Jeff Cavataio, visit with Santa, and feast at food trucks beginning at 5 p.m. Food Trucks: Little Bros. Burgers, BBQ Daddy, Dos Locos Burritos, V’s Barista
- Dec. 16 – Enjoy food trucks at 5 p.m., visit Santa starting at 6:30 p.m. and see a performance from the Casali School of Dance at 7 p.m. Food Trucks: Batter Up Waffle, ATM Food Truck, Little Donut Factory
- Dec. 17 – Enjoy food trucks at 5 p.m. and a performance from Miss St. Clair Shores, Izzy Wallace at 6 p.m. Food Trucks: BBQ Daddy, Little Bros. Burgers, Little Donut Factory
- Dec. 23 – Enjoy food trucks at 5 p.m. and listen to Jeff Cavataio starting at 7 p.m. Food Trucks: Little Lou’s Hot Chicken, Fun Food Express, V’s Barista
Enjoy the lights any night from 5pm to 9pm through Sunday, January 15th.
Address: 24800 Jefferson Ave, St Clair Shores, MI 48080
Photo credit: Facebook