Get ready to make a splash on the Detroit Riverfront – Mt. Elliott Park is re-open!
We have all missed the FREE Great Lakes schooner-themed water feature at Mt. Elliott Park on the Detroit Riverfront and after a two-year hiatus, it’s finally re-open to the public.
The walk-up splash pad features water cascades and “kid activated” water cannons, wind chimes and many other interactive features right along the Riverfront. Seating and a covered pavilion is available to parents who want to sit on the sideline. There are also restrooms on-site.
The splash pad is open daily from 10am to 7pm.
Mt. Elliott Park // 110 Mt. Elliott Street Detroit, MI48207
We love FREE! Here are other FREE splash pads in metro Detroit:
- Riverside Park Splash Pad (Auburn Hills)
- Oxford Park (Berkley)
- Heritage Park Splash Playground (Canton)
- Mt. Elliot Splash Park (Detroit)
- Palmer Park Splash Pad (Detroit)
- Dearborn Splash Pads
- Lyle C. VanHouten Spray Park (Dearborn Heights)
- Heritage Park Splash Pad (Farmington Hills)
- Handy Park Splash Pad (Redford)
- Emmons Plaza (Rochester Hills)
- Normandy Oaks Splash Pad (Royal Oak)
- Fountain at City Square (Warren)
- Civic Center Park (Woodhaven)