BIG NEWS Paw Patrol fans your favorite pups are at The Henry Ford!
The heroic PAW Patrol pups need your help in Adventure Bay! You and your family will join Marshall, Chase, Skye, Rubble, Everest, Rocky, Zuma, and Tracker as you explore your unique abilities, overcome challenges, and help friends. There’s no job too big and no pup too small for the PAW Patrol Adventure Play exhibit!
Marshall, Chase, Skye, Rocky, Zuma, and Tracker are all represented at the exhibit. Your kids will team up with others to figure out how to overcome challenges and save the day. Activities in the PAW Patrol: Adventure Play experience include:
- Explore the Lookout Tower
- Head to Jake’s Mountain and scope things out near the snowy slide
- Board the PAW Patroller, push buttons, and drive it up the mountain to help Rubble and Everest
- Whip up tasty treats in Porter’s Café and help Adventure Bay win the Tallest Cake Competition
- Cruise Adventure Bay aboard the Sea Patroller
PAW Patrol: Adventure Play is at The Henry Ford now thru April 28th – open daily from 9:30am to 5pm. This exhibit is FREE with the cost of admission (and if you’re a member, that means free visits whenever you’d like!).
A membership to The Henry Ford is one of the best investments you can make. A family membership is $200 and provides unlimited visits to the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village for 12 months! This includes free parking and presale opportunities for popular events like Day Out With Thomas, Halloweekends and Holiday Nights!
BONUS: Giant Screen Experience will offer special screenings of the Paw Patrol movies on March 16th and April 13th. Get your tickets!
- PAW Patrol: The Movie: Saturday, March 16 @ 2pm
- PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie: Saturday, April 13 @ 2pm
GIVEAWAY: Paw Patrol Adventure Play at The Henry Ford
Enter to win 4 ticket to visit The Henry Ford Museum and experience the Paw Patrol Adventure Play exhibit running thru April 28th.