Plan a park hop and make a splash at Clement Circle Pool. From Story Walks and outdoor concerts to Nerf Nights and Saturday Cinema, there are exciting things to do inside and out in Livonia.
Where To Go
Keep cool and keep the kids busy at Bounce It Up. The indoor play space is one of the best with a massive climber, several inflatable bounce houses, and an arcade!
Where To Play
Livonia has A LOT of great playgrounds and Bicentennial Park is the newest one to add to your visit list. For kids of all abilities who like to spin, swing, and zip-line – this is for you!
Enjoy A Treat
Grab a sweet treat from the family owned Custard Parlor. They have ice cream, smoothies, and creative desserts.
Save The Date
- Passport to Safety @ Livonia Police Department: June 10th
- Livonia Spree Festival @ Ford Field: June 20th – 25th
- Tuesday Summer Fun Concerts @ Livonia Recreation Center begins July 11th
- Family Food Truck Rally @Jack Kirksey Recreation Center: July 22nd
- BIG Picnic @ Greenmead Historical Park: July 29th
- Touch-A-Truck @ Greenmead Historical Park: August 26